Wednesday, June 13, 2007

6-13-07 Florida "Living" Blog *How Did You Get Started Blogging?





Friends Ask "How Did You Get Started With Your Blogging"?
I think I need to thank some people and there are many more.
ePro - Internet Crusade - Saul, Mike and John Thank You:
I graduated the excellent real estate ePro course August 2006
for the designation and I received so much more from that course.
From there I have simply continued to develop
a compelling interest in Internet Marketing. My Goal is to
build a highly important content focused internet presence
of importance for my community, while building my business.
------------------------------
The Adsense Guy Joel Comm:
http://www.joelcomm.com/
Joel is author of "The Adsense Code"
I am working through his course and finding there is
a great deal to be involved with to build an internet
presence. Joels' teaching directed me
to this google blogspot and I have been working on this
blog every chance I get since May 15, 2007.
-----------------------------
Pro Blogger Darren Rowse (Wikipedia Pro Blogger and He Has Earned It):
Before I arrived on this website I never heard of a Professional Blogger.
One month does not qualify me as a Professional Blogger but spending
so much time with my blogging makes me feel like it is my profession
Right Now Anyway because I am learning so much. If you want to Blog then
spend some time at this site where I commented Darren Rowse should be in Wikipedia for blogger. I just checked he is the first name to come up, seeeee! He has valuable content and wikipedia knows it. To Seriously Blog Spend as much time as you can with his site as it will contribute to your success. I appreciate that he shares his blog.
http://www.problogger.net/
18 Lessons I've Learnt about Blogging
In November 2002 I first heard the word blog after a mate e-mailed
me a link and said I should ... What is a Blog? How Blogs Make
Money Online. Adsense ...
problogger.net/archives/2005/12/20/18-lessons-ive-learnt-as-a-blogger
Comment 204
Eva Nash Says:
June 8th, 2007 at 7:31 am June 7, 2007 I have spent a lot of time with you
today and this post was also helpful. Thought Provoking, that is
what I want to say… (full comment on site)
-----------------------------
Internet Guru Rich Schefren:
Rich Schefren's communication pretty well started this
internet marketing interest for me that has developed
into today's blog. When he writes to me I stop what I
am doing and read what he says. I read his business
manifesto and I was ecstatic over the content he shared.
He Teaches Business Strategically That is For Sure.
http://www.strategicprofits.com/index1.html
Rich Schefren's Strategic Profits Blog
I usually leave a comment for Rich because I think it is an
opportunity to thank him for his great content.
-----------------------------
Internet Wonder Boy Russell Brunson:
The past couple months I have been involved with a lot of
2PM webinars Russell Brunson generously hosted with top
internet marketers. I have one of Russell's Elite memberships.
http://www.russellbrunson.com/
http://www.youtube.com/?v=Ajlvkcd86_I Russell Brunson
EvaNash (1 month ago) Eva Nash Realty - Eva Nash writes
Now this is funnier every time I watch it. Hah! Marketing is
here to stay - Right? Russell Good Job.
-----------------------------
Joel course told me I had to work with - You Tube which I was familiar with but he pushed me to My Space, Squidoo, Furl, De.Licio.us, Chitika, Stumbleupon, technorati,agloco, digg, then Darren sent me to Chitika, hit tail and don't forget my aAmazon store. BLOGSPOT the STAR of this presentation sent me to blogroller. Now of course, I had to have a gmail email account to participate. I have been selling property with Adwords and finding that a phenomenal amazing activity to test my advertisements for property but now I am working with adsense which is equally amazing for content determined by my site. I am fully enjoying this as much as is humanly possible. It is fun and educational. Am I A Pro? Well it gives me Joy so that is good. Spiritually what else is there.
Motivation has been transferred to me with http://jamesray.com/about-james-ray.php and I even became an affiliate with James Ray He is so there. http://drjoevitale.blogspot.com/ and http://www.drjoedispenza.com/ We all want inspiration.
I wish you luck in Blogging and if you want to talk to me about
it I am right here. Write to me. Be sure to visit these websites
as they are a plethora of information on internet marketing. I am
very grateful for the interaction in email I have had with all of these
internet Gurus.

No comments:

Post a Comment